- Machining advanced ceramics.
- Lapping and polishing optical components.
- Dicing ceramic substrates and semiconductor wafers.
- Dicing ferrites, glasses and piezoelectrics.
- Dicing metal and optical single crystals.
- Mounting cross-sections for electron microscopy.
- Backfilling components for temporary mechanical support.
A couple interesting things about this:
-different material solvents (acetone, water, methanol)
-low softening point should allow for other plastics to adhere to the prior layers.
i think this may be useful for printing rafts or even as a support material assuming there is no significant shrinkage as it cools.
Any opinions before I purchase a stick?